We had never finished the underside of the porches at our rental, so we under took this project on these HOT summer days.
With the break Larry was able to make a lot of the pieces we needed.
After three days of work we finished the side and front porch just before a thunderstorm. Luckily we didn't have the hail and high winds for the storm went west of us. The last piece is always a challenge.
Now to the upstairs porch.
Being up on the scaffolding was a little scary, but most of the time Larry was the one on it.
Finished at last, upstairs and down.
On Friday we moved to Hershey Thousand Trails. Larry's parents live close so for the last two days we have worked on fixing their porches.
We replaced the railing and painted the back porch.
We spent one day preparing the porches- sweeping ,scraping and washing them down.
The front porch painted, flaked and finished!
I got this puzzle for 99 cents at the Goodwill shop. It took me many evening to put it together, at least I was inside in nice cool air conditioning working on it.