Thursday, May 23, 2019

PAINTING CONTINUES




 On Wednesday we primed the yellow hallway. Then I cut all around the frames, windows, and ceiling with Woody Rosemary.

Thursday morning I rolled it.  By the end of the day blinds were hung and curtains back up.
Left the yellow inside this picture.

The inside of this picture frame is whiten sage the same as the walls across the room.

 Looking from the living room.
Hard to tell the difference in the paint from the kitchen's to the hallway. The door way wall starts the hallway's paint. It is just a little more green than the kitchen's.

 Since I had the  whiten sage paint out to paint inside the picture I painted the wall behind the TV.
 Saturday we purchased this entertainment unit from a person who had advertised it on Greg's list.
 This project is now finished.
 The cut glass I had stored in the garage looks nice up on my cabinets.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Dottie! Are you for hire??? I need a painter LOL

    ReplyDelete