Tuesday, May 18, 2010

VISIT TO SHARON HILL

After church on Sunday we went to Sharon Hill to visit my sister, Lynda, and Bob, my son. When Lynda learned I had a blog she said she was surprised since I never take pictures. She was right I forgot to take the camera and take pictures of our visit, and they would have been so nice.

Larry worked on putting an electrical outlet in the garage. Bob wanted some electricity in the garage for his detailing. Lynda had the 25 year old, large freezer removed from the cellar and replaced it with a little energy efficient freezer. Unfortunately they removed the back door handle along with the freezer when they took it out, so Larry put on a new door handle for her. She always has a few odd jobs for him to do when we come to visit. I'm so glad Larry is so handy and willing and able to help her with them.

It was a beautiful day so we sat outside and had a good chat. We played a few games of Rummikub and then had fun making dinner together. Bob had a girl come over to have dinner with us. It was a nice visit and I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment