Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NCT PA STATE RALLY



This year the PA state NCT rally was July 14 to the 17 at Centre Hall, PA. We shared the fair grounds with the Quarterhorse show.



Del Val prepared a delicious spaghetti dinner.



The craft project was making cards. Everyone that did if really enjoyed it and had a good time. I would have like to have made them but we went to the Nittany Winery. They have my favorite wine, Tailgate Red and Mountain Blush, so we have to stock it in when we are in the area.


Jane Turner taught me how to crochet a scrunchy. I have never crochet, so it was quite a challenge. I was very proud that it turned out. I think I will need a few more lessons before I'm ready to make one on my own.






We went to some of the quarter horse competition. It was quite interesting and the outfits, saddles and horses were beautiful.











Our Friday evening entertainment was this singing group. They were very good and sang a lot of Frank Sinatra songs. We even did a little dancing.




East Penn chapter 12 enjoys a good time, so one evening we all got together for a little fun. The "hole sisters" (a sisterhood all the women in the chapter belong to) had a ceremony to initiate Cindi as an honorary member. She will be known as Doughnut Hole, because she is such a sweet lady.









East Penn made and served the pancake breakfast on Saturday morning.










The parade theme was past , present and future.









It was a good rally with 62 rigs attending, lots of fellowship, food and fun. The weather was hot, but bearable, and cool at night. It didn't rain!











































No comments:

Post a Comment