Sunday, June 16, 2013

WAYSTOCK

 Saturday was a beautiful day to be outside so we saw this event advertised and decided to go. It was at the Wayside Presbyterian church in Landisville. There was music all afternoon.
 There was a nice big tent to sit under. I wanted the warmth of the sun and Larry liked the shade so we found the perfect spot.
 We enjoyed all the music, but especially liked the songs sung by Chiques United Methodist church band.
 There was free food all day long - hot dogs, walking taco, soft pretzels, chips, cookies, snow cones, popcorn and drink.
 Landisville Greenhouse had flowers for sale.  Hanging basket for $12.00 It was hard picking the basket I wanted to buy.
 Traveling with plants is a little bit of a challenge. These are my tomato plants I got at the egg and chicken festival in Alabama. I just planted them in their own pots, maybe tomatoes by September??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment