Tuesday, September 23, 2014

BABY BASH

The dormers are in, so now the interior walls can be worked on in Mystique's new residence. This is where we had a baby shower for Eric and Mystique.
 Family gathered for the shower under the gazebo. The weather was perfect.
 Mystique and Eric opened lots of gifts for the baby. Mystique's Aunt Barb gave her lots of cute things.
 My theme for this shower was diapers, so I made a diaper tyke
 and a diaper cake. I really had fun doing them.
 I knitted a pumpkin hat, since the baby is due the beginning of October.

 I got a beautiful hand embroidered crib quilt at the NOMAD auction.
Larry and I gave them a stroller which also is a  car seat.
 The party games were activities I put around where anyone could do them at anytime.
 There was lots of fun making a play dough baby.

So cute!
 There was lots of delicious food.
 Eric was kept busy cooking hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken.
 And of course there had to be a cake for dessert.
 Mystique gave the kids a ride on Angel.
 The evening ended with a bonfire.
 It was a very enjoyable shower. Now we wait for the baby to be born in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment