Friday, June 23, 2017

FAMILY TIME

 June 18, Sunday, we drove to Millersville,PA from Virginia. We arrived about noon and by 1 we were at Brian's for a Father's day cookout.
 Chase showed us his car. He goes for his drivers licence in a few weeks. On Monday Larry and Chase played golf at Evergreen.
 Wednesday Larry, Eric and I played 18 holes of golf at Briarwood.  Well, I only played 6 holes and was the driver of the golf cart and had fun putting at each hole.
 It was a beautiful day and a beautiful course.
 We then went over to Eric's and Mystique's for  crab.
 Ali, Mystique's friend, taught me how to open the crab. Lot of work for a little meat. Tim holding their new little girl, Sadie.
 Our grand daughter, Averie. She is nine months old. She sure has grown since we last saw her.
Our other grand  daughters, Alivia giving Ashtyn a ride in the go car. It was a nice gathering of family and friends.
Sunday we played pitch and putt at Evergreen with Larry's sister Barb and her husband before heading to the Park City Diner.
This week we also had a visit from my son, Bob.  My sister, Lynda, came and we went shopping and then I went shopping with my friend Ruthann. A full week of seeing our family and friends after being away for 9 months. It is the reason we spend the summer each year in PA.

No comments:

Post a Comment