Tuesday, August 6, 2019

WILDWOOD DAYS

I flew up to my sisters on Tuesday, July 23rd. It gave me a few days visit with my son. Then Lynda, Lynn and I went to Wildwood Crest on Saturday, July 27 for our week at the shore. The weather was beautiful for most of the week and I was healthy (not sick like last year). Our days were spent on the beach.  The beach is nice and wide so plenty of room. I liked that people are now only allowed  to smoke in designated areas, way away from most people.
 Lynda checks out these little storage huts. You can rent them for $400.00 for the season. there are 84 of them along the beach. Pushing our cart everyday loaded with chairs, umbrellas and beach bags was a lot of work in the sand. If I was there for the season I would rent one.
 Lynda and Lynn reading under the shade. It was hot in the sun.
 I cooled off in the water.  The water was nice, with waves for floating and riding.


 We liked to go back to the house for lunch and then enjoy the late afternoon on the beach.
It was a bit breezy one afternoon, cool enough to put on my long sleeve top.
 One evening we went to the Boat House for dinner.
 The meal was good.
 Had to have a picture with the captain.
 Friday was cloudy so we walked the boardwalk. Lynda and I had to play some games of skee ball.
We walked to North Wildwood and road the tram car back to the Crest. 

We had a great week and enjoyed every minute of it. The hard part was leaving on Saturday. I flew back to Florida on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I saw someone smoking on the beach Saturday! Nice blog! It's good catching up with you.

    ReplyDelete