Saturday, November 30, 2019

MY FLIGHT

Larry gave me a tandem hang gliding flight at Wallaby Ranch for my 70th birthday gift. I always wanted to fly like a bird and the last thing on my bucket list to do. The Ranch is in Davenport,FL only 12 miles away from our house.
 The weather was good for a flight on Saturday and I wanted to go while Lynda was still here.
 We arrived at 7:45 a.m. along with about 15 others. It was fun watching everyone take off and land. Finally it was my turn to go up.
 Helped into the harness.
 Stretched out and Marcus( the owner) was my co- pilot, Ready to fly.
 The plane pulls us up. We are off the ground,
 and in the air.
 I flew like a bird. It was great, very quiet and relaxing. Marcus taught me how to turn it.
 A great landing, right where we started.

All smiles.
Jumping for joy!
Once everyone had flown we all went back to their barn and had a very nice breakfast.
 I would recommend hang gliding to anyone. It is way smoother then Soaring at Epcot, no sudden dips and things in your face. I loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment