Saturday, September 5, 2020

I have been wanting to gather all the history and pictures I knew about our family for years. My Aunt Dot was the family historian and given me some information she had before she died. The pandemic was the perfect opportunity for me to work on it. My son Robert Moyer is the end of my family line, but I wanted him to know some of the stories and have this information before I died. Covid 19 made you realize that tomorrow is not promised and life is short. I gave Bob this book for his birthday.

 

His mother's side of the tree
His father's side of the tree













I have this desk in my home. It was built by Henry Whelpton in 1879.


My mother, Edna Merle MacAllister Stine

My mother's sister, Dorothy MacAllister. She was a Baptist home missionary and a teacher.

My Dad, Howard Kenneth Stine





My only cousin, David McBride.

No comments:

Post a Comment