Tuesday, September 28, 2021

BACK TO THE SHORE

The week before Labor Day we had our annual trip to the shore, Lynda, Lynn and me.  Saturday was rainy, and there was very little shore traffic. We even stopped for lunch at a restaurant, for we can't get into the apartment until 3.  It was only drizzling to unload the car. and it cleared up soon after that, This is looking down the block to the ocean. 
Lynn didn't come down till late Sunday. Lynda and I went to the beach in the afternoon. It was a little windy, but I did go in the water.
Lynda knew she wasn't going swimming so she wore her shorts and top.
 Wednesday Hurricane Ida kept us off the beach waiting for the rain. It finally came in the evening and we didn't have any flooding. Thursday was quite windy so we went shopping at Cape May. Friday Lynn and I were ready for a beach day. 

The back of my shirt says beach day.  I missed not having a week at the beach last year. Glad we got to go this year even if we didn't spend every day on the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment