Saturday, December 31, 2022

Christmas 2022



I love the the decorations on my tree and having it lit all day. 
There were lots of boxes under the tree before Christmas, but I forgot to take a picture before we handed them out. 

Christmas morning, time to open the gifts. I gave Larry a Pastbook. It was 10 years of my photos I have posted on Facebook. What I like is they are dated and have the comments I wrote about them.  A good keepsake.  After we opened our gifts, Lynda called on Alexa and we opened the presents from her and spent time together. We also visited with Bob, Felecia and Lucas after they arrived at Lynda's.

It was a very cold Christmas even here in Florida. It was in the 30's., so all my plants had to be brought in or covered up.  The Christmas cactus was in bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment