Thursday, May 2, 2019

GATORLAND REVISITED

 After we dropped my sister off at the airport we went over to spend the day at Gatorland. It is close to the airport. Larry can get in for free since he is a veteran and I pay reduced price as a Florida resident. I got to stand in the mouth of this alligator!
 You can pay to feed the baby alligators. We didn't but the boy in the back is.
 We watched these crazy guys at the Jumparoo show.
 Bubba feeding the alligator chicken by hand, rather him than me.
 I think Larry is going to be dinner for that gator.
 We took the train ride for we were told it was narrated and told you about the park. We heard nothing, so Larry mentioned our disappointment on the way out and they refunded our money. 
 A few years ago Larry and Bob zip lined here.
 Gator wrestling show.
It was a nice day to walk around and see all the birds, alligators and programs. After a few hours we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment