Monday, November 21, 2022

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I purchases this pretty turkey diamond paint picture at our Holiday Bazaar.  It wasn't framed so I got one at Michael's and hung it up.
Diamond Paint is like painting by numbers but using little beads. It is very sparkly.
 

My neighbor reported that she had seen turkeys in the back yard again. When Larry and I were on the way to church Sunday we saw about 6 turkeys on the road in our development.  Today when I was walking around the RV park across from our house I saw them again and able to get a picture. I think they are hiding out in plain sight.  

I made a turkey dinner on Friday. Susan, a friend from my days of teaching, and her husband came for a visit. They are vacationing at Disney so it is always nice to get together with them when they are in town.  

My birthday was on Tuesday. Larry and I went out to eat and then for dessert he had ordered this cake ( part cheese and part chocolate cake) from Publix. It is rich and  delicious.  

Larry said for my birthday we could do anything  I wanted to do,  so in the evening he helped me get this puzzle started.  1000 piece puzzle. I finished it on Thanksgiving after we came back from having a nice visit and turkey dinner at Larry's brother, Lynden and Sabra's home in Lakeland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment