Saturday, June 8, 2024

PUZZLE TIME


I enjoy reading and putting puzzles together during our time camping, especially when we don't have any TV reception.  This was  a 350 piece puzzle I got at the memorial for Debra's mom. She died in March at the age of 97 and always enjoyed putting puzzle together. We often traded puzzle. Having puzzles  for people to take at her memorial was a nice tribute.

I had gotten a bag of 500 piece puzzles from Debra last year. There were 12 puzzles in the bag, one for each month. Usually they had something to do with the holiday in the month. This was May's. Dogs? I did find the two missing pieces a few days later. I have now done all 12 of the puzzles. 
Patty wasn't a big help in putting puzzles together. I really liked the mat that Larry gave me for Christmas. Larry even got into puzzles and would do the edges.
We bought these two puzzles at Community Aid Thrift store. It is the best way to buy a puzzle.
The box had 4 puzzles about Pepsi.  We did do all four.  Each of them took about 4 hours to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment