Wednesday, November 10, 2021

BUTTON TREES


I saw a post on Facebook how someone had made button trees. I had a large bag of buttons I had baought at the NOMADS auction a few years ago and decided to try to make one. I think there are about 300 buttons on this tree.

I had alot of white, black and silver buttons left over so I started another tree. I didn't have enough  black buttons so with some donations from members in my circle I had plenty.
The finished tree.
Along with the black buttons I was given were lots of gold, so I made this tree also.
 


The trees were put in the Made with Love area.  They sold for $15 each.  

Our United Methodist Women  have lots of talent. 

Lots of handbags and jewelry was donated.



The canned goods sell out fast. We had a successful bazaar raising about $9,000. The money helps to support local organizations that work with women, children and youth. Glad I could do a small part.




No comments:

Post a Comment