Wednesday, November 10, 2021

HARMONIOUS AT EPCOT

Harmonious, is the new show at Epcot that just opened In October to celebrate the 50th Anniversary. We have watched this being built over the past year.
The show uses lots of fountains. 
 

I broke my toe the end of September, so we borrowed a wheel chair to go see the show on the 5th of October. There are no trams running in the parking lot so there is a lot of walking just to get into the park. Being pushed around was  not my idea of fun, but at least I had a seat to wait for the show.


We went in again at the end of October, I was back to walking.  We went a little too early and waited 4 hours at his spot to see the show. The weather was beautiful and we met some interesting folks.



The show is great, these pictures do not give it justice. 




Throughout the evening the ball changes colors and designs. 


I really liked the show and it makes for a enjoyable evening out.

No comments:

Post a Comment