Wednesday, November 10, 2021

LAST OF THE NEW APPLIANCES



Sherry came over to my house and we canned some tomato base and chili base for our church bazaar. She mentioned how shoe loves her induction stove. I was wanting to get a new stove but wasn't sure what kind. I have experience cooking on induction and pots and pans for it, so I decided that was the new stove for me. We went to Lowe's and ordered one that was on sale. It would come in a week.

Larry thought before the stove was installed we should also replace this microwave. 
He took it out and carefully measured and took his time to put in the new one.

The new microwave was installed with no problem. 


My stove installed, now I have to read the manual and learn how to use it. The oven is convection and an air fryer.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment